Need to take a holistic look at your finances to help you make the most of your situation? QInvest can help by reviewing your super, investments, cash flow, debts and goals, and help you get the insights you want and the financial plan you need.
Comprehensive can help you make decisions on the following topics:
- self-managed super funds
- retirement projections and income streams
- other investments outside of superannuation
- cash and debt management
- personal insurance cover
- Centrelink/Department of Veteran Affairs entitlements
- taxation and estate planning
- aged care living
- savings plan
- wealth creation opportunities
Our comprehensive financial advice service offers:
- in-depth personal service advice on your complete financial situation and strategies that are easy to implement and will keep you on track.
QSuper contributes to the cost of the appointment for QSuper members when it relates to advice about their QSuper benefit1. Find out more about fees.
How do we provide advice?
This financial advice service is:
- via a face-to-face appointment, phone or video call
- Talk to QInvest Today
Contact us for affordable, professional advice
- Learn about our fees
Find out more about our fees
Prepare for your first meeting
Find out more about what to expect from your financial adviser
- Meet our financial advisers
Meet your local financial adviser prior to your appointment
1. The amount eligible to be deducted varies depending on your situation and the nature of advice. The amount may only be deducted from a QSuper Accumulation or Income account and is subject to minimum QSuper account balances being maintained. The deduction from your QSuper account is referred to by QSuper as the 'advice fee'. Your Adviser will be able to discuss this with you.