We all have different plans for the future. The freedom to take life easier in retirement, a better start for your family or living debt free.
Whatever your situation, as a QSuper member, you can access practical advice from QInvest on how to make your money work harder for you.
Our team of qualified financial advisers can help you to:
- Over the phone, video advice or face-to-face
- Dedicated financial adviser who’s committed to helping you achieve your goals
- Two appointments each year – an annual comprehensive review of your financial plan and a mid-year appointment to ensure you are on track
- Access to a support team to help you implement your advice
- Regular newsletters
- Invitations to special events
Securing a better financial future
For over 21 years QInvest has helped more than 100,000 Queenslanders secure a comfortable financial future with advice on:
- Wealth creation, debt reduction and budgeting
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Retirement planning
- Pensions and annuities
- Lifestyle and asset protection
- Maximising Government entitlements
- Managed investments
- Self-Managed Super Funds1
You don’t need to wait until you’re ready to retire to benefit from advice.
The earlier you start planning for a more secure financial future, the more time your money will have to grow. With QInvest’s advice options, you can choose a level of advice that meets your needs and won’t put a hole in your budget. QSuper members can often pay for some of their advice from their super account2. Better yet, QSuper may also contribute to the cost of advice3.
Make an appointment today
1. QInvest will assist clients who express an interest in an SMSF to objectively determine the appropriateness of this type of structure for their personal situation. Advice around an SMSF’s establishment, administration and investment strategy is provided by Morgans Limited (ABN 49 101 669 726 AFSL 235410).
2. The amount eligible to be deducted varies depending on your situation and the nature of advice. The amount may only be deducted from a QSuper Accumulation or Income account and is subject to minimum QSuper account balances being maintained. The deduction from your QSuper account is referred to by QSuper as the 'advice fee'. Your Adviser will be able to discuss this with you.
3. The circumstances when QSuper will not be able to contribute towards the cost of advice include where: (i) you have more than two advice appointments in a financial year; (ii) the advice does not relate to your QSuper benefit; (iii) you require assistance with implementing your advice or require periodic reviews; or (iv) if you have recurring advice needs.